Createing watermark in web application

How can I create watermarks in an ASP application? I tried putting an image and using bring to front does not bring it to front. Nor does changing the Index number vary the position of the image. It comes above the report container in HTML but below it in PDF format.

Hello Saransh,

thank you for your post.

Please make sure that the water mark image is interlinked with the report container. A sequential interlink should help in that case.

Best regards,

Christian Rauchfuß
Technical Support
combit GmbH

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I tried using a sequential interlink, it worked. But the image appears in front of the report container. Is there a way I can set its opacity, or move the image to the background? Arrange: to back/one layer backward does not work. Any other alternatives?

Hi Saransh,

thank you for your post.

If you want to display the image in the background there is no need to configure an interlink. Just insert your image into your project and define it as first item in the object list (just perform a right click on the object and choose ‘Arrange > To back’, otherwise you can use the image toolbar from the ribbon menu and use the buttons).

Best regards,

Patrick Preuschoff
Technical Support
combit GmbH

Can you provide me with a sample or a link to an online where arrange to back is working, I cannot get it to work in LL18, the image comes in front only.