Page break on 2nd page

Hello,

My document has a header, a footer and a table. All of them are printed on all pages. The table has a row that lists items. The number of rows depends on the number of items. If I have, let’s say, 80 items. 37 should be printed on page 1, 37 on page 2, and 6 on page 3. The page break on page 1 works fine (I get 37 items here), but on page 2 I get all the items, and they come on the footer what looks quite bad.

My question is: how can I edit or add a page break on page 2 (and above)?

Thank you in advance,
Konrad Knapik

Hello Konrad,

thank you for your post.

Before printing objects you just can set the option ‘Page break before’ to ‘Yes’ to achieve a page break.

Besides this we think that they might be a mistake in your design and/or configuration. Have you tried using a report container? There you can work with tables, which can have header and footer information just to be printed in the right order. Maybe you can have a look at the programmable samples in your List & Label installation folder. Some of them contains a report container and should give you a short overview of the functionality. Otherwise you can have a short look at the demo application and open an example for invoices to see what you can achieve with a report container.

If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to ask us.

Best regards,

Patrick Preuschoff
Technical Support
combit GmbH