Support Flat Rate
Both the Professional and Enterprise Report Server Editions include support services on a flat-rate basis. Subscriptions are valid for 1 year, and are automatically extended by a year unless they are cancelled at least 3 months before the end of the term.
Ad Hoc Support
Even after your subscription has expired you can still access our support services – for a fee of €2.50 / minute, plus VAT. You simply contact us via the support center and we will respond by telephone or email as you prefer, by the next working day at the latest. Calls are made at our own expense.
Mon-Fri, 9am–12 noon and 2pm–5pm, CET (excepting public holidays and scheduled closed days).
At other times between 8:30am and 6pm, our Sales & Service team will arrange for someone to call you back.
The small print
It may only be possible to answer queries of a particularly complex nature in writing and not by telephone. In this instance, we may ask you to zip the relevant files, e.g. log files or screenshots, and send them to us via email.
Our support staff can only provide assistance, and cannot implement the required steps or perform customization. Program errors do not come under support services. However, they can be reported via the support center.
Support Center - Getting Started
Our online support center is your central point of contact for all support-related questions.
- Log in to your user account, or create a new account.
- Register your product, and take a look at the support options mentioned above.
- Contact us via the support center. You can generally expect to receive a response within two business days.
You can also check whether your question has already been asked in the knowledge base
or in one of the forums
free of charge.
Please submit any product feedback via our contact form
Support Center Login
Report Server Training Courses: Your Benefits
- Learn to use the Report Server effectively and save valuable time.
- Draw on the knowledge of the Report Server experts – whether you are a beginner or an advanced user.
- Discover how you can easily generate analyses and reports, and find out how to get the most out of the Report Designer.
- Learn a host of practical details about installation and configuration – perfect for administrators.
- Benefit from individualized instruction and our trainers’ top tips and tricks.
||We offer custom courses for beginners and advanced users, designed to address your specific wishes and needs. Training packages provided via TeamViewer can also be arranged on an hourly basis.
– At your premises
– At combit’s site in Konstanz, Germany
Online Video Conference
(on an hourly basis)
Timing as arranged
- Using the designer
- Creating report templates
- Defining data sources
- Basic terms and concepts: e.g. generating and printing labels, index cards, and lists
- Planning reports
The content and length of each training course is fully tailored to your needs.
Up to 4 participants: €950 (plus VAT)
Additional participants: Price on application
Training via TeamViewer (online video conference):
€150 (plus VAT)