.net xlsdataprovider limits and error handling?

Hi,

I’m currently trying to create a C# program with LL19 to print name badges from Excel files, but I keep getting the following access violation exceptions when I try to use .xlsx files:

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. at combit.ListLabel19.DataProviders.XlsDataProvider.GetTableNames(Int32 hJob) at combit.ListLabel19.DataProviders.XlsDataProvider.InitTables() at combit.ListLabel19.DataProviders.XlsDataProvider.combit.ListLabel19.DataProviders.IDataProvider.get_Tables() at combit.ListLabel19.ListLabel.DesignLabelFromRelationalDataSource(IDataProvider dataSource, String designerTitle, LlProject projectType, String projectFile, Boolean showFileSelect) at combit.ListLabel19.ListLabel.AutoDesign(String designerTitle, LlProject projectType, String projectFile, Boolean showFileSelect) at combit.ListLabel19.ListLabel.Design(Object userData, IntPtr windowHandle, String designerTitle, LlProject projectType, String projectFile, Boolean showFileSelect) at combit.ListLabel19.ListLabel.Design(String designerTitle, LlProject projectType, String projectFile, Boolean showFileSelect) at combit.ListLabel19.ListLabel.Design(LlProject projectType) at combit.ListLabel19.ListLabel.Design()

Saving the same file as old “.xls” version works.

It seems not completely linked to the .xlsx file type because I also have .xlsx files that actually work…

Not sure what to do with this.

regards
Thomas