LL12 Predefined Labels

Hi All, I have a question about printing on labels.

My project uses avery 5436 labels. These labels come perforated down the middle of the paper, and my customer wants to feed just half of the label page into the printer and print down the page instead of across. The page size in that scenario is incorrect and we receive a message from the printer about a paper mismatch. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is there a way to edit the 5436 template? Is there a way to change the page size on predefined labels?

Hi Gary,

thank you for your post.

You can change the paper size in the LL Designer under “Project > Page Layout”. Another alternative would be to modify label property directly in the “cmll12??.inf” - at your own risk (after backup the file).

Best regards,

Christian Rauchfuß
Technical Support
combit GmbH

Christian, theres does not seem to be a lot of choices on the paper size. There is 8 1/2 x 11 and such, then the A4-A6 formats. Are you suggesting that the A# might work?

I looked at the INF file and it specifies the paper as 4x6 if I am reading it correctly, but when I use the 5436 template, it changes the paper size to 8 1/2 x 11.

Christian, also the project is a 'Card" type. Will that still work or does it need to be changed?